Langton Matravers Village Hall
is used by several clubs and organisations on a regular basis.
Below is a summary of regular events that take place in the village hall:
Every Tuesday evening
- The Folk Dancing Group meet.
First Wednesday of each month
- Langton Matravers Arthouse Cinema - www.LangtonArthouseCinema.co.uk.
Every Wednesday, except the first Wednesday of the month
- Craft and Yarn - social group meets every Wednesday, except first Wednesday of the month
First Thursday of each month
- Purbeck Folk Club - various music acts with candle lit tables and refreshments served.
Every Friday evening
- Short Mat Bowls Club meets, there are two mats.
- Artsreach is Dorset's charity bringing high quality performances of live theatre, music, dance and family shows to the heart of rural communities. Please refer to the Artsreach website for a full schedule of events : www.artsreach.co.uk
- There is a full sized Snooker table in the room adjacent to the Hall and is available throughout the week.
The Langton Matravers Parish Council
Meetings are once a month and the agenda is displayed in the notice case opposite the Post Office.
Meetings are open to the public.
The Parish Church of St. George’s in Langton
uses the hall for some of its activities such as Lent Lunches and as accommodation in conjunction with weddings, funerals, concerts, etc.
For the latest information on what's happening at the village hall,
please visit our Facebook page by clicking on the icon!